Small and medium sized towns play an important role in regional development. In that respect a number of important issues arise:
- Strengthening small and medium sized towns in rural areas as focal points for regional development and promotion of their networking
- Maintenance of basic supply of services and public transport in small and medium sized towns
- Promotion and support of partnershipbased cooperation between small and medium sized towns at a national and transnational level through joint projects and mutual exchange of experience.
- Anregungen für zukünftige Forschungsaufgaben
- Beschreibung zukünftiger Anforderungen an statistische Datengrundlagen